Spark the Second Fire
Work with me for one year. Write and finish your book.
Spark the Second Fire is a comprehensive one-on-one book lab for established/experienced authors.
You write your book.
I provide editorial guidance, feedback, and coaching, all the way to your finished manuscript.
Spark the Second Fire includes deep-delve consultations in my studio at the Secret Undisclosed Location in the Northern California Sierra Nevada foothills. It includes strategizing, developmental edits, monthly check-ins, feedback, and video conferencing on your pages and process.
– Davina Kotulski, Behind Barbed Eyes
Spark the Second Fire: a one-on-one book lab for the published writer…
- Initial developmental edit/analysis.
- 1.5 day private deep-delve consultation/strategy session at my forest studio.
- Review/feedback on up to 20 pages a month.
- 12 scheduled 50-minute process/coaching/support/feedback calls.
- 3 free-floating panic or wild excitement calls.
- Manuscript read/re-read including a full line edit.
- Second full-day deep-delve session in my studio.
- Final manuscript read.
- Editorial letter with optional referral to publication coach/proposal writing coach.
Does this spark you?
Schedule your free 45-minute Connection Call with me.
Let’s talk about it!
Ericka has the rare gift of seeing the tiny missteps as well as the big picture, of recognizing a story’s strengths and its potential. And she knows how to articulate all this, how to tell you exactly where a story could go further, or where it strays off track, while letting you, the author, discover your own solutions under her sensitive guidance. She is intuitive yet practical, forthright yet fun. I always leave our sessions inspired to tackle the next draft, and newly-equipped with the tools to do so.
– Elizabeth Bernstein, Things I Want Back From You
– Renee Riley-Adams
– Renee Riley-Adams
Thank you, Ericka. You have the sharpest eye for editing and understanding text I’ve ever come across.
– Simone Corday, Alice in Ultraland