Hey, fellow writer. I know a few things about you:
- You’re an experienced writer – this is not your first writing rodeo.
- It’s time to complete your next book and defy the second (or fifth) book jinx.
- But you’re feeling isolated.
- And scared. And tired.
- You fear your voice doesn’t matter.
- You’ve lost confidence in your dreams.
- And so you’re not starting, or you’re heading down blind alleys, or you’ve just… stopped.
- You’re not getting this book written. (And deep down, you believe you’ll never get it done.)
You need editorial and creative support.
Writing is hard, no matter how many books you’ve written.
Here’s what I know:
- The writing process is very different the second (or eighth) time around.
- Each book is different, each book is hard, each book recreates the universe, and for each book we have to jump off the cliff again. But it’s a different cliff.
- You are older, wiser, and more experienced now.
BUT you can get your mojo and momentum back and finish your book.
I know this because I’ve been there myself. I’ve published eight books. I’ve stopped, I’ve started, I’ve stalled, I’ve flowed. I’ve taught and edited and coached writers for decades, both privately and on the university level.
I’ve helped many writers through the process.
Writing is risky and isolating. You need a knowledgeable ally to hold you accountable. Somebody with an excellent editorial eye, ear, and heart.
As a Book Mentor, I work with experienced writers on balancing all aspects of writing a book: the Writing, the Process and Practice, and the Meta-Writing.
I work specifically with experienced writers because your concerns are very different once you’ve published.
In person, over the internet, and on the page, I’m your mountain guide through all of it, over the precipices, across the river, from wherever you are now to a publication-ready book.
Let’s work together. You’ll finish your next book (and enjoy the process).
Ready to learn more? Schedule a free Connection Call and let’s talk about it.