As your Book Mentor, I’m your ground wire.
Electricity needs a ground wire to avoid burning down the house.
I don’t write your book for you. You’re a brilliant writer and know how to write.
BUT I can help. I hold the space – in time, in intention, in accountability – with you/for you while providing strong technical and editorial guidance.
As your Book Mentor:
– I keep you accountable.
– I give you editorial feedback – technical and structural.
– I give you advice when you need it, shut up when you don?t.
– I listen to your concerns: about writing, process, and publication.
– I celebrate your successes with you.
– I’m your ally and sounding board.
I’m with you all the way to a publication-ready manuscript.
…or sign up for your free Connection Call now.